1 de enero de 2014

There is a boy who catches my bus who has blue-grey eyes as clear as the lake the kids go swimming in.
He sits with his friends and laugh a lot at little things. And when his friends are silent he looks out the windows. 
I sit two seats behind him and I think he is beautiful.

There is a boy who catches my bus who acts happy every morning from 7:00 A.M. He sits with his friends and give them empty smiles and wears long sleeves in the middle of summer. 
I sit two seats behind him and I think he is beautiful.

There is a boy who catches my bus who has blue-grey eyes as empty as the lake the kids go swimming in, in winter. 
He sits with his friends and stares at his lap and when his friends say something funny, he doesn't laugh anymore. 
I sit two seats behind him and I think he is beautiful.

There was a boy who caught my bus, who was found for his parents after he had shot himself. 
He wrote a letter to his friends and told them that he loved them. He wrote a letter to his parents saying sorry.
And he wrote a letter to the sad girl who sat two seats behind him on the bus, and told her that she was beautiful.

                                                                                                              A famous quote

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

♥Con cada comentario me haces un poco más feliz♥